Absolutours offer a personalised service to help discerning travellers plan the detail of their own unique itinerary. By listening to requests, we advise on the best routes to follow, places to stay and locations to visit. Working with individuals and agents we suggest interesting experiences and consult with you to prepare your very own unique itinerary.
We aim to deliver memorable tours that include visiting the best locations and participation in local experiences.
Our service includes:
- Liaison with vehicle hire companies
- Tours throughout the SW in private chauffeur-driven hire cars, minibus, coach or even helicopter or plane!
- Guide service for independently arranged tours
- Commentary en route
- Familiarisation tours for travel agents, companies, colleges, universities
- Days out from railway stations in Devon and Cornwall
- Excursions from cruise ports Dartmouth, Falmouth, Fowey, Plymouth and Torquay
- Sightseeing tours of cities
Literary links – Daphne du Maurier, Winston Graham, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie!
Landscape, Legend and Folklore – Mysteries, Myths, Arthurian and Celtic legends
Cornish Heritage – Fish, Tin and Copper Country, Ancestry
Just a quick note to tell you again how much we enjoyed our Poldark day with you. Your knowledge of the area and the spots you picked for us to visit were beyond awesome. Even though you weren’t able to produce Poldark riding shirtless through the meadows for Laura, I’d have to say the day was a great success!!! Tim Virginia – USA – October 2019 Bespoke mini bus tour across Cornwall