Absolutours offer a personalised service to help discerning travellers plan the detail of their own unique itinerary. By listening to requests, we advise on the best routes to follow, places to stay and locations to visit. Working with individuals and agents we suggest interesting experiences and consult with you to prepare your very own unique itinerary.
We aim to deliver memorable tours that include visiting the best locations and participation in local experiences.
Our service includes:
- Liaison with vehicle hire companies
- Tours throughout the SW in private chauffeur-driven hire cars, minibus, coach or even helicopter or plane!
- Guide service for independently arranged tours
- Commentary en route
- Familiarisation tours for travel agents, companies, colleges, universities
- Days out from railway stations in Devon and Cornwall
- Excursions from cruise ports Dartmouth, Falmouth, Fowey, Plymouth and Torquay
- Sightseeing tours of cities
Literary links – Daphne du Maurier, Winston Graham, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and Agatha Christie!
Film and TV – Period dramas ‘Poldark’, ghostly mysteries of Dartmoor, famous detective, and quirky ‘Doc Martin’ films
Landscape, Legend and Folklore – Mysteries, Myths, Arthurian and Celtic legends
Cornish Heritage – Fish, Tin and Copper Country, Ancestry