COAST and COUNTRYSIDE
Breathtaking scenery and wild seascapes, cannot be rivalled whilst walking Cornwall’s South West Coast Path sharing in information that only locals know.
Soak up clean fresh air walking in heritage landscapes above secluded coves and golden beaches that nestle between rocky headlands tumbling seawards. Look out for seabirds, seals, dolphins and local fishing craft. Stroll along shores to find estuaries, sandy beaches and bays where clear waters invite you to paddle and feel the cooling waves slowly drag sand between your toes.
Make memories walking ‘off the beaten track’ away from crowds in the countryside where landscapes full of treasures await. Experience the delights of locally sourced food – a ‘Cream Tea’, ‘Miners Lunch’ or a locally caught fish perhaps.
Explore picturesque harbours, quaint fishing villages and small towns steeped in history and tradition by delving into their hidden corners revealing secrets of unique local heritage and culture.
- 2 ½ hour – half day walk led by qualified insured Blue Badge Guide
- Use of personal radio receiver connected to Tour Guide wireless audio transmission system for improved audibility and social distancing
- Sharing in information and stories delivered by a local
- Optional Extras – e. g. refreshments Cornish Cream Tea, additional site visits
- Accompanied by Blue Badge Guide with Covid safe measures in place
- Rates based on group size of 15