COACH TOURS OF DEVON WITH ABSOLUTOURS
Local knowledge and lively commentaries make all the difference to coach tours.
- advise on vehicle accessibility and the best places to visit across Devon
- plan routes to ensure the smooth running of tours
- provide ‘step – on’ Guiding and Tour Managing for longer tours across the South West
- liaison with vehicle hire companies regarding routes and itineraries
- ‘step – on’ guide service for independent pre-arranged tours
- bespoke tour planning throughout the SW for coach, minibus or SUV tours
- familiarisation tours for travel agents, companies, colleges, universities and private groups
- excursions from any railway station e.g., Plymouth, Totnes , Newton Abbot, Exeter, Paignton, Torquay
- excursions from cruise ports Plymouth, Torquay, Ilfracombe
- panoramic and sightseeing tours
- full commentary en route and introduction to locations and sites
- guided walks as an integeral part of tours if required
- undivided attention to group management
- all tours conducted by a qualified, insured Blue Badge Guide
Dartmoor Cream Tea
From Plymouth or Torquay on the English Riviera travel along narrow winding roads and leafy lanes to Dartmoor National Park famed for rugged wild moorland scenery, prehistoric remains and ponies! Visit the National Park Visitor Centre in Princetown and gaze across the infamous Dartmoor Prison before enjoying a cream tea in one of Dartmoor’s comfortable hotels followed by return to your accommodation through one of the ‘Gateways to the Moor’ at Tavistock or Bovey Tracey.
South Devon Coast
Enjoy a scenic tour from the English Riviera along Devon’s beautiful coast. wander along the sea front in Exmouth for views of the Jurassic Coast – UNESCO World Heritage Site – and the Exe estuary before continuing through picturesque villages with thatched houses to Sidmouth, a stylish, regency coastal town with Royal connections. Here time can be spent visiting stylish shops, taking a stroll along the sea front or simply watching the world go by whilst enjoying local fare in one of the many eating places.
North Devon Coast
Appreciate views of Lundy Island on a scenic tour that skirts the coast surrounding Barnstaple and Bideford Bay. Choose to visit Clovelly and Hartland Abbey or head towards Ilfracombe after spending time in Barnstaple, historic port, and ancient market town located on the River Taw.