MAYFLOWER 400 TOURS
Experience the story of the Mayflower; tread in footsteps the Pilgrim Fathers made 400 years ago and wander through ports and localities they visited.
Walk historic maritime streets of Plymouth and Dartmouth visited by the travellers before they landed at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts USA. Explore fascinating corners of Devon and Cornwall on specialised guided walks, car or coach excursions. Extend your visit to reveal international connections discovering the culture, history and scenery of two unique counties. If a Mayflower descendant, take the opportunity to delve into your family ancestry and make memories by exploring your very own heritage.
- Liaison with vehicle hire companies giving attention to group management on all tours:-
- Guiding by local Blue Badge Guide, official Mayflower 400 tour partner
- Choice of Mayflower 400 Tour itineraries for Devon and Cornwall
- Guiding in all vehicle types – coach, minibus or private chauffer driven cars.
- Step on guide service with commentary
- Departures from railway stations, cruise ship ports – Dartmouth, Plymouth and Torquay
- Bespoke panoramic and sightseeing tours from any destination in Devon and Cornwall
- Visit to churches, museums and galleries